HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EYELASH EXTENSION
There are a few simple steps you can take to make sure you get the most out of your eyelash extensions.
The technique used at Zheanae requires you to keep your lashes DRY for at least 7 hours (24 hours is ideal).
NO swimming, steam rooms/saunas for 48 hours.
CLEAN your lashes daily with "Zheanae Lash Shampoo" foaming cleanser MUST be used on your lashes DAILY. This is included in your take home kit and instructions are below. Regular cleaning will keep your natural lashes healthy and your extensions will last longer.
Stay away from OIL/cream/wax based products - will shorten the life of your eyelash extensions.
NO MASCARA. Ever.
NO eyelash curlers.
BRUSH your lashes, like all the time. You will receive some lash wands at every appointment.
Avoid rubbing, touching or picking your eyelash extensions. Please contact me for a quick removal appointment if you are a "picker", you WILL damage your natural lashes.
BOOK for infill appointments every 3 weeks.
REMOVE all eye makeup prior to your infill appointment so that we spend more time lashing than cleaning of your infill appointment.
HOW TO WASH YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS
1. Remove all other makeup as carefully as possible.
2. Wet your eyes with cool water.
3. Squeeze 1 pump of Zheanae Lash Shampoo and apply it to your lashes with the soft brush provided.
4. Rinse off by splashing your eyes with cold water. Repeat these steps if necessary until there's nothing left for mites to feed on. Gross, I know!
5. Gently pat them dry with a towel or tissue paper.
6. Use your lash wand provided to gently brush into place, if need be.
7. If they are still damp, use a hair dryer on COOL at arms length away to dry.
8. Repeat this errrr day!